The Colonial Health Center is offering a 10 month, 24 hour/week interdisciplinary training opportunity for masters-level graduate students in the following program areas: social work, counseling, and psychology. Interns must be able to commit to the full academic year from approximately August 1, 2018 to May 31, 2019. Orientation training will take place throughout August 2018, so interns are expected to be available beginning August 1. Additionally, interns are expected to be on-site on Tuesdays from 9:00am - 3:00pm for group training experiences. The internship program is ideal for advanced graduate students who have had some clinical experience through other clinical placements or professional experiences. The positions are unpaid and require 24 hours/ week.
Core training experiences include:
- Direct clinical service hours (8-10 hours/wk)
- Supervision (including 2 hours individual supervision and 1 hour group supervision)
- Didactic Seminar (Bi-weekly 1 hour Diversity Seminar/1 hour Training Seminar)
- Campus Outreach/Meetings, when available
Interested applicants are required to submit: 1) a cover letter, 2) CV, and 3) Two (2) letters of reference via email to [email protected].
Deadline for application submission is Friday, January 25, 2018 by 5 pm (EST).
If you are interested, or have additional questions, please contact [email protected].
- Stepped Care Counseling
- Suicide Prevention
- Crisis Hotlines and Resources
- Fees and Mental Health Insurance Coverage
- Mental Health Assessments
- Train With Us