What is WellTrack?
The Colonial Health Center (CHC) is excited to introduce WellTrack, an interactive self-help therapy app designed to help you understand your mental health. It is a suite of tools and courses that can help you identify, understand, and address issues that you might be facing.
How can WellTrack help me?
WellTrack is a free resource for GW students that lets you track your moods, feelings, and thoughts while providing coping mechanisms to mitigate intense stress levels. WellTrack helps students to better understand and maintain mental wellness through all of their life events. Download WellTrack to use features like:
- The Zen Room: Practice guided and self-relaxation in WellTrack’s customized relaxation room.
- MoodCheck: Track your mood and understand how the things you do throughout the day affect how you feel.
- Mood Indicator: Identify patterns in your behavior and get feedback related to how you spend your time and how it makes you feel.
- Thought Diary: Identify real-life situations where you used unhelpful thinking styles, and learn how to adapt your thinking in these situations in the future.
How can I start using WellTrack?
Download the WellTrack app from the App Store or Google Play and register with your GW NetID ([email protected]) for full access. You can also use WellTrack on your computer by going to WellTrack.com.
Having technical issues with the app?
If you are experiencing technical difficulties while using WellTrack, go to the Main Menu of the app and choose 'Contact Support' to submit a help request. You should receive a response within 24 hours.
Additional Self-Help Resources
Many students manage the normal, day-to-day stresses and challenges of college on their own, or with the support of friends and family and/or faith and other communities. In addition to the support of loved ones, information and basic guidance through the Colonial Health Center's Self Help Library can provide you with information and education that can help resolve personal difficulties and help you acquire the skills, attitudes, and knowledge that will enable you to take full advantage of your experiences at GW.
At the Colonial Health Center, we know that maintaining mental health and wellbeing allows Colonials to excel in your personal and academic goals. Here, you'll find mindfulness tools and support to address anxiety, depression, trauma, and grief. You can also discover ways to build better relationships.
- Alcohol Use - Get the Facts (pdf)
- Anxiety - Get the Facts (pdf)
- Build Better Relationships (pdf)
- Depression - Get the Facts (pdf)
- Grief & Loss - Get the Facts (pdf)
- Mindful Eating (pdf)
- Mindfulness (pdf)
- Mood Management Apps & Websites (pdf)
- Recommended Film Therapy (pdf)
- Recommended Mindfulness Apps and Websites (pdf)
- Recommended Reading Therapy (pdf)
- Recommended YouTube Therapy (pdf)
- Self-Care Tips (pdf)
- Suicide Signs and Risks (pdf)
The Colonial community is a community that cares for one another. Find resources here to help identify members of the community who might be struggling, discover tips on how to help a friend, and learn how we can all help each other cope with tragedy.
Colonials are busy and it can be challenging to learn how to manage your schedule when pulled in many directions. Learn how to manage time, address procrastination, and reduce test anxiety--all while keeping sleep and self-care a priority.