Undergraduate & Graduate Students
To request your health records, please download the appropriate form. Once you complete your request form, please make a payment and enter the authorization/confirmation code in the payment section of the form. Your record request can be submitted via email at [email protected], fax to (202) 242-9922, or you can mail or drop them off at the Student Health Center's Foggy Bottom location.
- Authorization to Release Copies of Medical Records
Please allow up to 14 business days to complete record requests for medical and immunization records.
Immunization records may not be available for students over the age of 26. You may request all records or those from specific dates.
Please note that visit summaries are available for students on the Patient Portal.
- Authorization to Disclose Personal Health Information
If you would like a health care professional to discuss information regarding a visit at the SHC with a third party (ie. parent, professor, home medical provider), please fill out the form and submit request to [email protected]. This form is also available for submission through the SHC portal, under "Downloadable Forms<Authorization to Disclose".
- Counseling & Psychological Services (CAPS) Record Release Form
Psychiatric and CAPS records require 10 to 14 business days to be processed after you complete your request form.
All current medical students requesting clinical rotation forms to be signed by a healthcare provider should call the SHC at 202-944-5300 (option 1) to schedule an appointment with a Nurse. If you also require a certificate of good health, you will need to schedule an appointment for a physical exam.
- Students should bring their filled out forms to be signed (including their name, date of birth, immunizations, and titers), a copy of their Immunization Record (which can be accessed in MedHub or mySHC portal), and an ID to their appointment.
- Students should schedule their appointment at least four (4) weeks prior to the due date for their forms. An appointment must be scheduled. These requests cannot be completed via email and we are not able to accommodate last minute requests.
For more information, please email [email protected].
Parents & Guardians
To speak with a provider about a specific visit, please have your student fill out the Authorization to Disclose Personal Health Information (PDF). Your student should write in your contact information and specify the date of the visit they would like us to speak with you about, or allow one year from the date of the signature to speak with you about medical visits. Please note that students may waive the release of information at any time.