Record Request

Record Requests for Undergraduate and Graduate Students

*NOTE: Due to COVID-19, there may be a delay in processing record requests.

To request your health records, please download the appropriate form: 

Once you complete your request form, please visit to make a payment and enter the authorization/confirmation code in the payment section of the form. Your record request can be submitted via email, mail, fax, or you can drop them off at:

Student Health Center (SHC)
University Student Center, Ground Floor
800 21st Street, NW
Washington, DC 20052
Email: [email protected] | Fax: 202-242-9922

Authorization to Disclose Personal Health Information

If you would like a health care professional to discuss information regarding a visit at the SHC with a third party (ie. parent, professor, home medical provider), please fill out this form and submit request to [email protected]. This form is also available for submission through the SHC portal, under "Downloadable Forms<Authorization to Disclose".

MD Students

All current MD students requesting clinical rotation forms to be signed by a healthcare provider should call the SHC at 202-944-5300, option 1 to schedule an appointment with a Nurse. If you also require a certificate of good health, you will need to schedule an appointment for a physical exam.

  • Students should bring their filled out forms to be signed (including their name, date of birth, immunizations, and titers), a copy of their Immunization Record (which can be accessed in MedHub or mySHC portal), and an ID to their appointment.
  • Students should schedule their appointment at least four (4) weeks prior to the due date for their forms. An appointment must be scheduled. These requests cannot be completed via email and we are not able to accommodate last minute requests.

For more information, please email [email protected].


To speak with a provider about a specific visit, please have your student fill out the Authorization to Disclose Personal Health Information. Your student should write in your contact information and specify the date of the visit they would like us to speak with you about, or allow 1 year from the date of the signature to speak with you about medical visits.  Please note that students may waive the release of information at any time.