*NOTE: Due to COVID-19, there may be a delay in processing record requests.
To request your health records, please download the appropriate form:
- Immunization and Medical Record Release Form (PDF)
- Please allow up to 14 business days to complete record requests for medical and immunization records.
- Immunization records are no longer on file for birthdays prior to 1971.
- You may request all records or those from specific dates. Please note that visit summaries are available for students on the Patient Portal.
- Students who submitted their immunization records beginning in the Fall of 2018 may also access their records on the Patient Portal.
- Psychiatric Record Release Form (PDF)
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) Record Release Form (PDF)
- Psychiatric and CAPS records require 10 to 14 business days to be processed after you complete your request form.
Once you complete your request form, please visit https://my.gwu.edu/mod/cse/ to make a payment and enter the authorization/confirmation code in the payment section of the form. Your record request can be submitted via email, mail, fax, or you can drop them off at:
Colonial Health Center (CHC)
Marvin Center Ground Floor
800 21st Street, NW
Washington, DC 20052
Email: [email protected] | Fax: 202-912-8488
All students enrolled in the MD program who entered from Fall 2007 to present should request copies of their immunization records from:
School of Medicine and Health Sciences (SMHS) Dean's Office
2300 Eye Street, NW; Suite 713W
Washington, DC 20052
Please note that the CHC cannot provide MD specific records, as SMHS now processes these requests.
For more information, please email [email protected]
To speak with a provider about a specific visit, please have your student fill out the Medical Record Release Form. Your student should write in your contact information in the "To Provide to" field in the middle of the page. In the box that says "The following information:", your student should check the box that says "Limited to visit on:" and specify the date of the visit they would like us to speak with you about, or they can write in "1 year" to allow us to speak with you about medical visits for one year. Please note that students may waive the release of information at any time.